Once a month the YMCA is THE PLACE for kids! Kids can enjoy an evening at the YMCA while keeping busy with actives such as swimming, baking, playing games, eating dinner, and being silly while their parents are out and about! Detailed activities for each event will be available closer to each event date. Contact the Y for more information today!
Stowe Parents Night Out Dates and Times: Fridays from 6:00 – 10:00 pm
Ages 6 months-4 years (located in the Learn and Play (Childwatch) Center)
- Pizza will be available for children. Please pack and appropriate dinner for children unable to eat solid foods.
Ages 5- 12 years (located in the Game Room)
- Pizza, carrot sticks, and low-fat ranch dressing will be served for dinner.
- October 6th: This month’s activities are all about MAD SCIENCE OUTDOORS! Join the PNO team in participating in science experiments,roof-top egg drop, slime making, fizzy art and so much more! All participants will go home with homemade slime and a craft from the night. – Register Online Here
- November 3rd: Tonight’s focus is on being thankful for fun! Children 5 years and older will swim (please pack a bathing suit and towel) while our younger participants enjoy a night of fun crafts! Each person will go home with a cornucopia of things they are thankful and a turkey canvas art project. – Register Online Here
- December 1st: Christmas is in the air! Tonight’s activities will consist of Christmas ornament making, Holiday traditions around the world and decorating our very own Christmas tree treats!- Register Online Here
***If your child attends Pinewood, Belmont Central, Lowell or Page Afterschool Sites, transportation is available!***
Contact Mandy Lail with questions at email@example.com or 704.822.9622