Once a month the YMCA is THE PLACE for kids! Kids can enjoy an evening at the YMCA while keeping busy with actives such as swimming, baking, playing games, eating dinner, and being silly while their parents are out and about! Detailed activities for each event will be available closer to each event date. Contact the Y for more information today!
Stowe Parents Night Out Dates and Times: Fridays from 6:00 – 10:00 pm
Ages 6 months-3 years (located in the Learn and Play (Childwatch) Center)
- Pizza will be available for children. Please pack and appropriate dinner for children unable to eat solid foods.
Ages 4- 12 years (located in the Community Room)
- Pizza, carrot sticks, and low-fat ranch dressing will be served for dinner.
- September 8th- Register Online Here
- October 6th- Register Online Here
- November 3rd- Register Online Here
- December 1st- Register Online Here
- Printable Information Available Here
***If your child attends Pinewood, Belmont Central, or Page Afterschool Sites, transportation is available!***
Contact Mandy Lail with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 704.822.9622