REPURPOSE FOR A PURPOSE
Shop, sell or volunteer at the Stowe Family YMCA Kids’ Consignment Sale. We sell quality spring and summer children’s clothing (infant to size 16), children’s shoes, toys, games, books, kids furniture, baby equipment and maternity wear!
Saturday, March 3rd
- 8:00am – 12:00 pm
- 1:00 – 4:00 (half price sale)
- Stowe Family YMCA Gymnasium
Consignors earn 60% and remaining proceeds benefit Stowe Y’s Childwatch and Gameroom program! All items left at the end of sale will be donated to local charities. Cash and credit cards accepted (no checks). Consignors do not need to be present at the sale, you price your items and we do the rest!
**Childwatch available at no charge during sale hours. Children 10 & under will not be permitted on the sale floor unless worn in a baby carrier. No strollers allowed.
Consignors and volunteers shop early! (Friday 7:00 – 9:00 pm)
CONSIGNMENT SALE DETAILS
- Deadline for entering all items is Thursday, March 1st at 11:59 pm.
- Drop off times are Thursday, March 1st from 4-7 pm and Friday, March 2nd from 9 am-noon. All items must be dropped off by noon on Friday.
- Consignors and volunteers can shop early before the sale is open to the public on Saturday. The presale for consignors and volunteers is Friday, March 2nd from 7-9 pm.
- Sale Day: Saturday, March 3rd from 8-12 and half price sale for items marked “discount” 1-4.
- Pick of unsold items is Sunday, March 4th from 11-1. All items left after 1 pm will be picked up for donation immediately.
CONSIGN or VOLUNTEER
To consign and/or volunteer, register now through February 24.
- Contact Amanda at stoweYMCAconsignment@gmail.com