When school is out, the Y is ready to keep your children’s mind and muscles active with full days of fun!
During Spring Break, our focus is on fun. As we prepare for the summer season, campers will experience huddle time, devotions, group challenges, archery, swimming and more! Each day, campers will need to bring a lunch and two snacks, one for the morning, and one for the afternoon.
- Grades K– 8th grade
- Spring Break Dates: April 17 – 21
- Spring Break Camp Hours: 7:00 – 6:00 pm
- Weekly Cost: $120/members $145/participants
- Daily Cost: $30/members $40/participants
- Campers divided into age groups for activities
- Crafts, group games,
- Electives – gardening, baskebtall, soccer, drama, etc
- Swim Time
- Optional Spring Break Swim Camp – Click here for more information
Details on daily activities available by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 704.822.9622.