Sports at the Y help children feel healthy, confident, and connected. Being a part of a team develops skills on and off the field – children learn the importance of practice and hard work, and that it isn’t all about winning or losing.
- Registration: January 2nd- March 6th.
- If space is available – late registration: After March 6th.
- Registration is available online or at your local Gaston County Family YMCA.
- Members: $52 Program Participant: $77
- Late Fee: Members $62 Program Participant: $87
Soccer League Details
League format for participants ages 3-12. Teams will practice one night per week and play games on Saturdays. Season will begin the week of March 13th.
When and Where
Practice takes place once weekly, Monday – Friday for one hour. All practices and games will take place at the Pharr Family YMCA at 208 Main Street, McAdenville.
- Your Time Commitment is one weekday and Saturday throughout the season.
- Indicate on the registration form days you CANNOT practice.
- Coaches will be in contact via email. If you have not heard from your coach by 3/3 please contact Michael asap.
Contact- Michael Stout – firstname.lastname@example.org, 704.824.1131.