American Red Cross Babysitter’s Training
This American Red Cross Babysitter training provides youth who are planning to babysit, with the knowledge and skills necessary to safely and responsibly give care to children and infants. This course focuses on developing leadership abilities, building a Babysitting business, helping children behave, learning basic child care and basic first aid skills.
- WHO: Youth ages 11 to 15
- WHAT: American Red Cross Babysitter’s Training
- WHERE: Pharr Family YMCA, McAdenville
- WHEN: Saturday, April 8, 10 am – 5 pm
- FEE: $65 Members, $85 Program Participants
- REGISTER ONLINE: Click HERE
All participants will receive an American Red Cross Babysitter’s Training handbook, emergency pocket guide, and a CD with activities and forms!
firstname.lastname@example.org or 704.822.9622
Register at any Gaston County Family YMCA Member Services Desk today!