Jump In and Learn Together: April 17 – 21
Spring Break Swim Camp focuses on all things swim! Campers will have the opportunity to participate in all the fun of our traditional spring break camp from 7:00 am – 6:00 pm with the addition of specialized swim instruction from 9:00 am – 12:30 pm.
- Swim Instruction and Stroke Development
- Water Safety
- Jr. Lifeguard Skills
- Basic First Aid/CPR
- General Procedures for Emergency
Swimmers will learn according to their ability. Swim Camp is designed to help the camper progress at his/her own pace, and they will be separated into appropriate age and ability level groups.
- Ages: 5 years– 8th grade
- Spring Break Camp Hours: 7:00 – 6:00 pm
- Specialized Swim Time: 9:00 am– 12:30 pm
- Cost: $150/members $175/participants
Campers will rejoin their friends in the afternoon for group games, sports, crafts and other land activities!
Please contact Jeff Pesesky at email@example.com or call 704.822.9622.