Join the Gaston County Family YMCA for the Summer League Youth Basketball 2017. This recreational league focuses on fundamentals, teamwork, confidence, and refining physical skills.
Who: Ages 3—13 year olds
Practice Locations and Information: All practices and games will be at the Stowe Family YMCA in Belmont. Practice options are on Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday based on volunteer coach availability. Preferred practice days/times will be taken at the time of registration but cannot be guaranteed.
- Our 9 – 10 year old league and 11 – 13 year old league will participate in a draft on June 6th. All teams will have practice one time per week, Monday, Tuesday or Thursday.
- 9-10 year old league draft – June 6th at 6:00 pm
- 11-13 year old league draft – June 6th at 7:00
- There will be no practices on July 4th(Tuesday) due to Independence Day
Season: Practices begin the week of June 12th. Games begin June 30th and July 1st, 2017. 3-4 year-olds, 5-6 year olds, and 7-8 year olds will play games on Saturday mornings, while 9-10 year olds and 11-13 year-olds will play games on Friday evenings. Games will take place at the Stowe Family YMCA and Pharr Family YMCA. Make up games may be during the week.
Registration: Now – June 6, 2017
Late registration will result in a $10/child late fee if space remains.
Cost: Members – $52 Program Participants – $77
Volunteer Coaches Needed: Please consider volunteering to make an impact in your community and a hero for your child. Coaches are giving first choice of practice day and time. All coaches must fill out a volunteer form, click here for an online form. Coaches Meeting is Monday, June 5th, 6:30 pm, at the Stowe Family YMCA.
- Click here for instructions on registering online!
- Printable Information Available – Youth Basketball Registration Form
- REGISTER ONLINE HERE
Contact Michael Stout with questions at email@example.com or 704.822.9622.