TWO WEEKS FREE
In honor of Mother’s Day on May 14th, we are giving moms two weeks FREE at any Gaston County Family YMCA location. This includes access to all YMCAs, group exercise classes, childwatch, family activities, swimming pool, senior classes, and wellness equipment. You have access to it all! Passes will be available throughout May beginning on the 1st.
If you decide to join at the end of the two weeks, we will waive the joining fee – a $50 savings!
Don’t forget! Grandmas are moms too!
Limit of one per person. New Members only. Passes are redeemable at any Gaston County Family YMCA location through May 31, 2017. ID required for YMCA access.
- What is the promotion?
- In honor of mother’s day, we are giving all moms 2 weeks free. If they join by the end of the 2 weeks, we will waive the joining fee.
- Who is the promo for?
- All moms (including Grandmoms). New members only.
- How long are we offering this promo?
- The 2 week passes will be available throughout May.
- How do I obtain a 2 week pass?
- Stop at the front desk of any Gaston County YMCA. Don’t forget to bring ID.
- Complete a guest waiver form and receive a 2 week pass. Show the pass each time you visit any of the Gaston County Y’s.
- How do I save $50 ?
- Stop at the front desk of any Gaston County Y during your 2 free weeks and complete the membership application. We will waive the $50 joining fee!