South Gaston Family YMCA and Stowe Family YMCA
Moving for Better Balance is an evidence-based fall prevention program for older adults. The program protocol consists of a core 8-form routine and a subroutine of eight integrated therapeutic movements, which, collectively, involve a set of simple, rhythmic Tai Chi-based actions. The 12 week 24 session program builds on traditional Tai Chi by transforming the movements into therapeutic training for balance and integrating the movements into daily functioning for older adults.
- South Gaston Family YMCA –
- Contact Susan Blanton with questions email@example.com, 704.865.2193
- Stowe Family YMCA –
- September 11 – December 4
- Monday/Wednesday 1:00 – 4:00 pm
- Contact Josey Messer with questions firstname.lastname@example.org, 704.822.9622
- Now registering!
- Members – $82
- Participants – $120