- Stowe Family YMCA – September 11 at 6:30 pm
- Central YMCA – September 14 at 7 pm
Ages: 13 years old (as of May 31, 2018) – 18 years old
Leaders’ Club presents an exciting opportunity to develop leadership skills and experience personal growth through focus workshops, healthy living activities, and social responsibility opportunities where the teens get to serve in and around the Y.
Weekly meetings focus on values of the YMCA including Spirit, Mind, and Body. Our goal is to challenge them to serve their community, grow in who they are, and lead those around them.
- Weekly Meetings
- Volunteer Opportunities – members must complete at least 100 YMCA/community service hours
- Fun Events – Trips, socials, trainings, weekly meetings, and rally’s
- Blue Ridge Leaders’ School – week-long physical fitness Training School.
Application Process: Apply between now-September 11th. Must submit an application and nomination letter.
Location: The R. L. Stowe Family YMCA – 196 YMCA Drive Belmont
- Transportation available from the Central YMCA
- January 2018 – There will be an option for inducted members to begin meeting at the New YMCA on Robinwood Lake once it opens.
Season: School Year
- Stowe Family YMCA Leaders Club – Each Monday, 7pm-8:30pm, at the Stowe Family YMCA.
Contact Des’Tri Martin, Teen Director, for additional questions.