Camping, like many Y programs, is about learning skills, developing character and making friends. But few environments are as special as camp, where kids become a community as they learn both how to be more independent and how to contribute to a group as they engage in physical, social and educational activities.
- Season: June 11 – August 24, No Camp July 2 – 6
- Registration: Opens Soon!
- Camp Options:
- Week 1 – June 11 – 15 – Flag Football and Cheer Camp
- Week 2 – June 12 – 22 – Soccer and Gymnastics Camp
- Week 3 – June 25 – 29 – Belmont Abbey Tennis and Gymnastics Camp
- Week 4 – July 2 – 6 – No Camp
- Week 5 – July 9 – 13 – Basketball Camp
- Week 6 – July 16 – 20 – Gymnastics Camp and Belmont Abbey Tennis Camp
- Week 7 – July 23 – 27 – Multi-Sports Camp
- Week 8 – July 30 – Aug 3 – Soccer and Gymnastics Camp
- Week 9 – August 6 – 10 – Basketball Camp
- Week 10 – August 13 – 17 – Gymnastics Camp
- Week 11 – August 20 – 24 – Multi-Sports Camp
- Breakfast and Lunch Menu/Dates: Available beginning in May
- Camp Details – Click here!
Full Day Camp – Morning activities concentrate strictly on the speciality camp activities while afternoon activities include camp games, crafts, and activities that infuse the specialty of the week. Campers will also swim one afternoon each week. Camp hours are 7:00 am – 6:00 pm.
- Members – $155
- Program Participants – $185
Half Day Camp – Activities concentrate strictly on the specialty camp of that week. Camp hours are 9:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- Members – $90
- Program Participants – $115
Financial assistance is available to members on a first come first serve bases for all camps.
Contact Michael Stout with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 704.824.1131
Medicine Form – Does your child take medicine throughout the day? Please fill out this form and give it to your Camp Director. All medicines, with the exception of Epi Pens and inhalers, will remain in the camp office.
Program Addition Form – Did your camper have so much fun that you want to send them for another week? Or do you want to add gymnastics or swim lessons? If you have already turned in the complete 2018 camp form please use this form to add to your session. This form will not be accepted if your full camp form is not on file.
At a Glance Weekly Detailed Information – Each location has an At a Glance Information perfect for your fridge! Please take a look for information such as swim days, lunch program, drop off and pick up, as well as field trips.
Program Cancellation – Do you need to cancel a week? Please stop by the front desk of your YMCA a week prior. There is a special form in triplicate that we would like you to fill out in full.