THE GASTON COUNTY FAMILY YMCA IS HIRING
The Gaston County Family YMCA has four locations throughout the county. We are a cause aimed to strengthen community. We live our cause every day by nurturing the potential of all youth and teen, improving the nation’s health and well-being and giving back to support our neighbors.
Why we need You
The Y is dedicated to delivering our promise to serve more people through programs that build healthy mind, body and spirit. We are looking for caring, honest, responsible and respectful people to help us provide a fun, engaging and welcoming atmosphere where all people are welcome.
We are looking for a team of cause-driven individuals serve the community and make a huge impact on the children that attend our camps, swimmers in our pools and families on Robinwood Lake! Below you will find a link to apply for these positions. Please take a moment to apply for the positions you are interested in making an impact.
- Summer Camp Counselors
- Traditional Camp, STEAM Camp, Sports Camp
- Summer Camp Assistant Lead
- CDL Bus Drivers
- Lifeguards – indoor pool and waterfront
- Swim Instructors
- Waterfront Manager
- Click here for a full list of open positions
Summer Camp Group Interview Dates
We are looking for a team of cause-driven individuals serve the community and make a huge impact on the children that attend our camps! Below are upcoming group interview dates. These interviews give applicants a feel of camp so please come ready to play and with a copy of this questionnaire!
Summer Camp Application Available- click here!
- Stowe Family YMCA – Traditional, KinderCamp
- March 10 – 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Reserve your space in this upcoming interview by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Warlick Family YMCA – Sports, Traditional, STEAM
- March 3 – 9:00 am – 11:00 am
- March 10 – 9:00 am – 11:00 am
- Reserve your space in an upcoming interview by emailing email@example.com
What you can expect when you join our team
- A positive and welcoming environment with great people.
- High fives and fist bumps. We are team-oriented and support the work of our teams.
- A Y membership and access to hundreds of group wellness classes, including Barre, Boot Camp, Cycling, Zumba, Yoga and more.
- Staff wellness and team building activities.
- A flexible schedule with a variety of locations to choose from.
- Paid staff development and leadership training.