When school is out, the Y is ready to keep your children’s mind and muscles active with full days of fun!
During Spring Break, our focus is on fun. As we prepare for the summer season, campers will experience huddle time, devotions, group challenges, archery, swimming and more! Each day, campers will need to bring a lunch and two snacks, one for the morning, and one for the afternoon.
- Grades K– 8th grade
- Spring Break Dates: April 2 – 6
- Spring Break Camp Hours: 7:00 – 6:00 pm
- Weekly Cost: $130/members $160/participants
- Daily Cost: $31/members $50/participants
- Click here for downloadable information
- Year Round Participants – contact your Program Administrator for options
- Alternative Spring Break for Teens – Click here
- Campers divided into age groups for activities
- Crafts, group games, playground, sports
- April 2 – Scavenger Hunt
- April 3 – Crafts and electives – archery, basketball, soccer, football, etc.
- April 4 – Games games games! Taking a look at our favorite games, and finding new and creative ways to play them
- April 5 – Challenge day – Huddle v Huddle in Olympic type games. Who will take the crown?!
- April 6 – End the week with a movie
Stowe Swim Schedule –
- Tues/Thurs – K-2
- Wed/Fri – 3-Middle
- Slide will be open Thursday and Friday
Extra Cool Camp Options
- Spring Break Swim Camp at Stowe – Click here for more information
- Spring Break Gymnastics Camp at Pharr – Click here for more information
- Stowe Family YMCA – Des’Tri Martin email@example.com
- Warlick Family YMCA – Cody Carpenter firstname.lastname@example.org
- Swim Camp – Jeff Pesesky email@example.com
- Gymnastics Camp – Michael Stout firstname.lastname@example.org