Join the Gaston County Family YMCA for Tee Ball and Coach-Pitch Baseball. Our recreational league teaches fundamentals while learning to appreciate the sport of baseball, and refining physical skills! We focus on family involvement, team building, confidence, and developing our core values of caring, honesty, respect, responsibility, and faith.
Children ages 3 – 4 will play Tee Ball, while children ages 5 – 6 will play Coach-Pitch Baseball. Registration is open until May 15th. Late registration results in a $10 late fee, if space is available.
Practice begins the week of May 22nd
- All 3-4 year old tee ball practices at 5:30 pm
- All 5-6 year old coach-pitch practices at 6:30pm
- Practice is on both Tuesday and Thursday for two weeks prior to games
- There will not be practice after the first two weeks.
Games will follow, beginning on June 5th, and will be at the same times as the previous practices.
- Each team will play 8 games which will take place on Tuesdays and Thursdays following the first 2 weeks of practice.
- The final game of the season is scheduled for Thursday, June 28th.
Cherryville Family YMCA – Aaron Moss Park
Pharr Family YMCA – 208 Main Street McAdenville
Volunteer Coaches –
Calling all Volunteers! All teams are led by amazing volunteer coaches. Get in the game and enjoy the season with the kids!
If you are interested in coaching, please indicate this on your registration form.
- Cherryville Coaches Meeting: TBA
- Pharr Coaches Meeting: Tuesday, May 15 at 6:00 pm at the Pharr Family YMCA
Contact Michael Stout with questions at email@example.com or 704.824.1131.