The YMCA has a mission of helping people reach their God-given potential in spirit, mind and body. We also strive to turn no one away due to an inability to pay a program or membership fee. Our goal is to serve as many people in the community as possible that can benefit from our services. We can’t do that without your help.
How Can I Give?
- LPL Financial
- DTC #0075
- For Credit to LPL Account 5243-1994
- For Credit to LPL Account Gaston County Family YMCA
- Attn: Kevin Wilson (704.830.9622)
- Please include the name of the donor
- Please notify the Gaston County Family YMCA that the stock transfer has been requested and provide the name of the security and the number of shares transferred.
- Without this information we are unable to credit your donation to the correct fund or provide a tax donation letter
- If you have any further questions, please contact Kevin Wilson at 704.830.9633 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may designate funds through our YMCA Endowment Fund. Contact Molly D’Avria for details today!
- Our YMCAs are always in need of volunteers and there are a variety of programs and services that could use your help! Learn more about our volunteer opportunities.
What Is The Annual Giving Campaign?
With your support, the annual YMCA Annual Giving Campaign provides scholarship funds for deserving youth, families and seniors. By supporting the Annual Giving Campaign, you ensure that everyone, regardless of their circumstances or ability to pay, can benefit from YMCA membership, programs, and services.
The Annual Giving Campaign funds such important programs as child care, day camp, membership, teen leadership programs, swim lessons and senior programs. Each Y
In 2018, individuals and families participated at the YMCA through the Financial Assistance and special Y initiatives. The YMCA strives to turn no one away due to inability to pay. Each gift makes a difference in helping people reach their God-given potential in spirit, mind and body.
Financial assistance keeps the Y available for kids and families who need us most. We count on the generosity of our members and communities to help people of all ages and from all walks of life be more healthy, confident, connected and secure. When you give to the Y, your gift will have a meaningful, enduring impact right in your own neighborhood.
Can I Designate My Funds?
Yes, you may designate your funds for a specific YMCA branch or to a specific program. If funds are not designated to a specific location or program they will be utilized in the areas identified with the greatest need.