Ages: 13 years old (as of May 31, 2019) – 18 years old
Leaders’ Club presents an exciting opportunity to develop leadership skills and experience personal growth through focus workshops, healthy living activities, and social responsibility opportunities where the teens get to serve in and around the Y.
Weekly meetings focus on values of the YMCA including Spirit, Mind, and Body. Our goal is to challenge them to serve their community, grow in who they are, and lead those around them.
- Weekly Meetings
- Volunteer Opportunities – members must complete at least 100 YMCA/community service hours
- Fun Events – Trips, socials, trainings, weekly meetings, and rally’s
- Blue Ridge Leaders’ School – week-long physical fitness Training School.
Application Process: Apply between now-September 20th. Must submit an application and nomination letter.
- 9/20 at Warlick- 6:30pm-8:30pm sand volleyball and lakefront fun!
- 9/24 at Stowe- 6:30pm-8:30pm Cookout (hotdogs/hamburgers), kickball, teambuilding games, and more.
Location: Season: School Year
- Stowe Family YMCA – Each Monday, 7:30 pm-8:30pm
- Des’Tri Martin – email@example.com
- Warlick Family YMCA – Each Tuesday, 7pm – 8:30 pm
- Cody Carpenter – firstname.lastname@example.org