The Warlick Family YMCA is excited to offered specialized wellness services. Assessments and testing is a great way to start or enhance your wellness by giving you a point of reference to improve upon. A Comprehensive Fitness Assessment provides a base to work from and provides a workout specific to you and your goals. Please see the information below and contact Jonathan Ramkissoon for more information or to make an appointment.
- Comprehensive Fitness Assessment
- Resting Metabolic Rate Assessment (RMR)
- V02 Submax and Max Assessment
- RMR & V02 Testing Package
- TriFit Package (RMR, VO2, Comprehensive)
- Post Rehab Exercise Managment (per session)
- Body Composition Analysis
- TPI Assessment (Includes Swing Analysis)
- TPI Packages (non-transferable/expires 1 year from date of purchase)
- Par (3 1-hour sessions)
- Birdie (6 1-hour sessions)
- Eagle (12 1-hour sessions)
Contact Jonathan Ramkissoon with questions or to register at email@example.com.