- Members must sign a waiver (on file for the season) prior to taking out jon boats.
- Jon Boats are a fee-based rental. $10/hour. Maximum time allotment is 2 hours. Click here to reserve your boat.
- You must be 18 years of age with a valid driver’s license to operate a jon-boat. A NC Boaters License through the NC Wildlife Commision is strongly recommended.
- An equipment orientation and policy review is required prior to first time launch.
- A fishing pass is required for each person in the jon boat. Passes can be purchased as a Day Pass, or a Season Pass.
- You must wear a coast guard approved type III PFD at all times.
- No swimming from jon boat
- If you find yourself in the water, your first priority is to get back to your craft.
- A lifeguard will assist you if you are observed in the water.
- All jon-boat and fishing activities must take place within buoys
- You must stay where a lifeguard can see you, no matter your age or swimming ability.
- Click here to reserve your boat.