Kayaks & Paddle Boards
- Members must sign a waiver (on file for the season) prior to taking out kayaks or paddle boards.
- Paddleboard use for SUP Yoga or Paddle Fitness requires the purchase of a Lakefront Class Pass
- An equipment orientation and policy review is required prior to first time launch.
- You must wear a coast guard approved type III PFD at all times*.
- No swimming from kayaks or paddle boards.
- DO NOT purposely tip kayaks or paddle boards.
- If you find yourself in the water, your first priority is to get back to your craft.
- A lifeguard will assist you if you are observed struggling to self-rescue.
- You must be 12 years or older AND pass the swim test in order to take a kayak or paddleboard out without adult supervision.
- Children wishing to paddle solo (under adult supervision) must be at least 6 years old and demonstrate boat control for the waterfront staff.
- The minimum age for paddling activities is 4
- You must be at least 18 years old in order to take someone out in a tandem kayak or on a paddleboard.
- All paddling activities must take place within buoys
- You must stay where a lifeguard can see you, no matter your age or swimming ability.
- Activity time is limited to 2 hours.
- Click HERE to reserve your kayak or board
(**PFD’s may be removed in a SUP Yoga class under the direct instruction of the class instructor and ONLY for the duration of the specific yoga instruction. Paddling out and back from the class location requires PFD use.)