- Fishing can be done from the Pier or from a Jon Boat only.
- You must purchase a fishing pass to fish. They can be purchased by the day ($5/person) or for the entire season ($100/person). It is the participant’s responsibility to display their day or season fishing pass while fishing and/or produce it when asked.
- All participants must check in at the boat house prior to engaging in the fishing activity.
- Anyone participating in a fishing activity must provide his or her own fishing gear and is required to clean up all stray lines, hooks, bait containers, stray bobbers that may come dislodged, etc. If you bring it in, take it out or place it in the proper receptacle.
- Non-swimmers under the age of 18 are required to wear a PFD while on the fishing pier. All participants, regardless of swimming ability, are required to wear a PFD while on the water.