REPURPOSE FOR A PURPOSE
Shop, sell or volunteer at the Stowe Family YMCA Kids’ Fall Consignment Sale. We sell quality fall and winter children’s clothing (infant to size 16), children’s shoes, toys, games, books, kids furniture, baby equipment and maternity wear!
Saturday, August 18
- 8:00am – 12:00 pm
- 1:00 – 4:00 (half price sale)
- Stowe Family YMCA Gymnasium
Consignors earn 60% and remaining proceeds benefit Stowe Y’s Annual Giving Campaign! All items left at the end of sale will be donated to local charities. Cash and credit cards accepted (no checks). Consignors do not need to be present at the sale, you price your items and we do the rest!
**Childwatch available at no charge during sale hours. Children 10 & under will not be permitted on the sale floor unless worn in a baby carrier. No strollers allowed.
Consignors and volunteers shop early! (Friday 7:00 – 9:00 pm)
CONSIGNMENT SALE DETAILS
- Deadline for entering all items is Thursday, August 16th at 11:59 pm.
- Drop off times are Thursday, August 16th from 4-7 pm and Friday, August 17th from 9 am-noon. All items must be dropped off by noon on Friday.
- Consignors and volunteers can shop early before the sale is open to the public on Saturday. The presale for consignors and volunteers is Friday, August 17 2nd from 7-9 pm.
- Sale Day: Saturday, August 18 from 8-12 and half price sale for items marked “discount” 1-4.
- Pick of unsold items is Sunday, August 19th from 11-1. All items left after 1 pm will be picked up for donation immediately.
CONSIGN or VOLUNTEER
REGISTER TODAY!! To consign and/or volunteer, register now! Last day to register is the Friday before, August 10th.
- Contact Amanda at stoweYMCAconsignment@gmail.com