Cherryville Family YMCA Tumbling Program
Our tumbling program focuses on fun while teaching every level of tumbling through proper technique and repetition. Developing balance, strength, coordination and flexibility will not only help your child become a strong tumbler, but will also improve their performance in all other sports as well!
All class are held at the Cherryville Family YMCA.
Registration: Currently available online or at the Cherryville Family YMCA
- Classes are offered in monthly sessions from September 5, 2019 – May 21, 2020
- All classes are on Thursday evenings
- Each class is 45 minutes long.
Level I: Thursdays at 5:45 pm.
- Classes consists of cartwheel, forward/backward rolls, handstand, round off, and more!
Level II: Thursdays at 6:15 pm.
- Classes consists of front/back walkover, front/back hand spring, tuck, layout, and full layout.
Level III: Thursdays at 7:00 pm
- Classes consists of front/back walkover, hand spring, tuck, layout, full layout, and more!
- Members – $45/month
- Program Participant – $55/month
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (704) 824-1131.