Cherryville Family YMCA Tumbling Program
Our tumbling program focuses on fun while teaching every level of tumbling through proper technique and repetition. Developing balance, strength, coordination and flexibility will not only help your child become a strong tumbler, but will also improve their performance in all other sports as well!
All class are held at the Cherryville Family YMCA.
Days & Times:
Classes are on Thursdays. Each class is 45 minutes long.
Level I: Thursdays at 5:00 pm.
- Classes consists of cartwheel, forward/backward rolls, handstand, round off, and more!
Level II: Thursdays at 5:45 pm.
- Classes consists of front/back walkover, front/back hand spring, tuck, layout, and full layout.
Level III: Thursdays at 6:30 pm and 7:15 pm
- Classes consists of front/back walkover, hand spring, tuck, layout, full layout, and more!
- Registration Fee—One time annual fee of $20
- Members – $40/month
- Program Participant – $50/month
Contact Michael Stout at firstname.lastname@example.org or (704) 824-1131.