In 2016, the launch of the White House Cancer Moonshot galvanized a movement to double the rate of progress against cancer. Thousands of individuals and hundreds of organizations across the country convened to develop solutions and partnerships that are improving cancer outcomes and saving lives.
On September 21, 2018, Biden Cancer Community Summits in Washington, D.C. and all across the country will focus national attention on the urgency to build on the momentum through community-driven action, ideas, and solutions.
The Warlick Family YMCA is excited to host a Community Event supporting those in Gaston County. Connect with others in the community and learn more about your path.
- Friday, September 21
- 12:00 – 1:30 pm
- Warlick Family YMCA Intergen Room
- Event is free, register online or at the Y to reserve your seat.
What to expect:
- Light refreshments, drinks
- Meet and Greet
- Biden Cancer Institute: Survivorship and The Path Ahead
- Group discussion
Who is this for:
- YMCA LiveStrong participants
- YMCA Members
- Community Members