Stowe Family YMCA Activities Include:
- Thursday, December 20th: TBA
- Friday, December 21st: TBA
- Wednesday, December 26th: Spirit of Christmas, Kinder and 1st Grade Swimming
- Thursday, December 27th: Reindeer Games, 2nd and 3rd Swimming
- Friday, December 28th: PJ Party!, 4th, 5th, and Middle School Swimming
- Monday, December 31st: New Years Eve Party!
- Contact Meg Howes at email@example.com with questions.
Warlick Family YMCA Activities Include:
- Thursday, December 20th: Reindeer Games! Today we will play our favorite camp games with a wintry twist! We’ll finish the day with an epic game of Find the Grinch! All huddles will be swimming today; please send your camper with a swimsuit and towel. It’s best to send them with their swimsuit on under their clothes if possible. (K-3 will swim today.)
- Friday, December 21st: Santa’s Workshop Join us as we make holiday crafts, have a snowball fight, play silly games, sing our favorite holiday carols, and sip hot chocolate by the fire! We will also be visited by a special bearded guest! (4th and up will swim today.)
- Thursday, December 27th:Holidays Around The World! We will spend today learning about different holidays around the world, making crafts and playing traditional games! (K-3 will swim today.)
- Friday, December 28th:July in Christmas! Break out your favorite summer gear! Get ready for beach volleyball, s’mores, pool noodle jousting, and more! Be sure to wear your kookiest Hawaiian shirt! We’ll have a huddle spirit competition! Winning huddle gets to choose a counselor to pie in the face!
- Contact Cody Carpenter at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
*Registration is required for Holiday Camp/Spring Break Camp, even if your child is a current AfterSchool participant. Space is limited.
*Children registered as Year Round participants are already registered and do not need to re-register for this program. We are happy to assist you with any questions you may have.