Share the Blessing of Swimming
Teaching children how to be safe around water is not a luxury; it is a necessity. This Holiday Season the Stowe Family YMCA is helping to ensure children have the opportunity to learn essential water safety skills and have fun in the water! This special session is extra exciting because every member registered gets to “bless” a guest to share in the fun!
What makes this special:
- Every registered child gets to bring a friend along to their class!
- It’s a special activity during Winter Vacation!
- Children can burn off some energy with their friends!
- Each session will include a 30 minute lesson and 30 minutes of water games perfect for Pre K through 6th grade.
- December 26 at 11:00 am, 12:00 pm, or 1:00 pm
- December 27 at11:00 am, 12:00 pm, or 1:00 pm
- December 28 at 11:00 am, 12:00 pm, or 1:00 pm
- Register online or at the Stowe Family YMCA Front Desk today!
- Each session has 10 spaces available.
- The “blessed” guest must stop at the front desk upon arrival to check in and sign a waiver
Contact Jeff Pesesky with questions at email@example.com today.
*Swim Blessings is not open to children registered in Holiday Camp. All Holiday campers have swim time built into their afternoon schedule.