SPRING TIME IS
Sports at the Y help children feel healthy, confident, and connected. Being a part of a team develops skills on and off the field – children learn the importance of practice and hard work, and that it isn’t all about winning or losing.
Youth Soccer at the YMCA focuses on age-appropriate progression, increased touches, and building confidence in a small team setting. Leagues will be offered at Cherryville, Pharr (McAdenville), and Warlick (Gastonia).
- Registration January 7 through March 6, 2019
- Ages: 3 -12 years in age divisions
- Session Days & Times:
- Weekly practice starts the week of March 11th
- Games begin March 30
- Register online – Click here
- Late registration fee applied if space is available
Volunteer coached needed for every team in every age group! Use your talents to encourage, guide and train young athletes at the Y. We rely on volunteers to coach sports leagues throughout the year – including soccer, t-ball, basketball, and more!
- Pharr Family YMCA – Michael Stout, email@example.com
- Warlick Family YMCA – Taylor Dore, firstname.lastname@example.org