At the Y, we believe every child should learn how to swim!
Our swim lessons are about more than just the techniques and skills. They are about nurturing swimming skills, developing self-esteem and creating positive experiences that will last a lifetime. Children develop confidence around water as they learn water safety skills, stroke technique, and discover the joy of swimming.
When it comes to swimming and water safety, no one is trusted more than the YMCA, America’s Swim Instructor. In fact, group swim instruction was developed by the YMCA in 1906.
Add Swim Lessons, Swim Club, or Swim Team to your camper’s week to ensure they get the most out of their camp experience. Y staff will ensure your camper is taken to the pool during the camp day while you are at work!
Swim Lessons –
- Rising 1st —Wednesday, Friday
- Rising 2nd — Wednesday, Friday
- Rising 3rd — Tuesday, Friday
- Rising 4th —Tuesday, Friday
- Rising 5th —Tuesday, Wednesday
- Rising 6th—Tuesday, Wednesday
- Ages 6 – 14 – Monday, Wednesday, Friday 10:00-11:00AM
- Learn more about Swim Club – Click here
- Ages 5 – 18 – Monday, Wednesday, Friday 5:30-6:30PM
- Parents pick up from the pool on Swim Team days.
- Learn more about Swim Team – Click here
Contact Jeff Pesesky with questions at email@example.com today!