THE GASTON COUNTY FAMILY YMCA IS HIRING
The Gaston County Family YMCA has four locations throughout the county. We are a cause driven organization working to strengthen community, and we live our cause every day through our commitment to youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.
Why we need You
The Y is dedicated to serving people through programs that build a healthy mind, body and spirit. We are looking for caring, honest, responsible and respectful employees to help us provide a fun, engaging and enriching atmosphere where all people are welcome.
If you are driven to help make a positive impact on the youth of our community, then we want you to join our team! Below you will find a list of open positions, along with a link to indicate your branch preference and position of interest. Once a director has had an opportunity to review your Interest Form, he or she will be in touch to move you into the next phase of the hiring process.
- Summer Camp Counselors
- Traditional Day Camp Counselors
- Traditional Camp Activity Specialists
- Specialty Camp Counselors
- Preschool and KinderCamp Counselors
- Sports Camp Counselors
- Summer Camp Leadership Staff
- Traditional Camp Coordinators
- Specialty Camp Coordinators
- Preschool Camp Coordinators
- Day Camp Office Managers
- Bus Drivers
- Mini Bus Drivers
- CDL Bus Drivers
- Indoor and Outdoor Pool Guards
- Waterfront Guards
What you can expect when you join our team
- A positive and welcoming environment with great people.
- A team-oriented and supportive atmosphere.
- A free Y membership with access to hundreds of group exercise classes, including Barre, Boot Camp, Cycling, Zumba, Yoga and more.
- Staff wellness and team building activities.
- A flexible schedule.
- Paid staff development and leadership training.
Does this sound like you?
If so, please fill out our Interest Form to begin the process.