The Power of Prayer and the Presence of Christ
We invite you to join the Gaston County Family YMCA as we take time to unite for a morning of prayer, friendship and celebration of all our blessings during the Annual YMCA Prayer Breakfast. This year’s keynote speaker is Hope Parks. A native of Gaston County, Hope is the leader of Gaston County’s Women’s Community Bible Studies. We look forward to hearing Ms. Parks remarks about the Power of Prayer and Presence of Christ.
- Thursday, May 2nd
- 7:30 – 9:00 am
- 7:30 am doors open and breakfast served, 7:45 am Program Begins
- Featured Speaker: Hope Parks
- Warlick Family YMCA Matthews Chapel 2221 Robinwood Road Gastonia, NC 28054
- Weather permitting this event will be outdoors
- $10/person includes breakfast
- Tickets available:
Tickets available to purchase online or at the YMCA front desk. Tickets will not be available day of the event.
Hope is a beloved Bible teacher who hales from right here in Gaston County. Thousands of locals have participated in her classes as leader of Gaston County’s Women’s Community Bible Studies for over the last 2 decades.
If you have questions, please email Dwayne Burks at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 704.865.8551.