Accept the challenge at the Warlick Famliy YMCA as we race through every terrain this amazing campus has to offer. The race includes a 2 Mile Trail Run on the Sytz Trail System, Robinwood Lake paddle, and boot camp field challenge. Whether you participate as an individual or a team of two you will race to the finish and feel strong.
- Saturday, June 1
- 8:00 am Wave Start
- Post race party and family event!
This 2nd Annual Race is looking for family, friends, coworkers and fitness buddies to come together for a healthy competition. The event is open to all fitness levels with options on all field challenge activities. Stick around for post-race party!
- Pace – 2 Mile trail run on the Sytz Trail System
- Paddle – Across Robinwood Lake to a buoy and back
- Power – Fun and fitness boot camp style stations across the field
- Individual Challenge Course
- $30 Y Member
- $35 Program Participant
- Team Challenge Course – price per two member team
- $55 Y Members
- $65 Program Participants
- Register by May 20 to guarantee a shirt
- $5 additional fee for week of registration
Q. What does it mean to have a team?
A. If you sign up as a team one team member will run, the other paddles, then both do the fitness activities together!
Q. What is a wave start?
A. A wave start is used in races when not everyone starts together. We will use a wave start due to the width of trails. Only 10 people will start at a time.
Q. Can my family enjoy the post race party with me?
A. Of course! We want them to help you celebrate your success!
Q. Is registration open?
A. Yes! Registration is open but does have a limit. Please register early to ensure you don’t miss out!
Q. Are the trails shady and flat?
A. Yes and no. The trails are quite shady but they not flat. Part of the challenge will be the hills and switchbacks in the woods!