Gather your friends and become King or Queen of the Court during this exciting 3 v 3 Basketball Tournament at the Warlick Family YMCA!
This Tournament is designed for basketball players who love the fun of team play – male or female, from age 11 to 100+, short and tall, the most experienced or those with little or no experience who just want to play.
Saturday, November 16 – Tournament Play
7:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday, November 17 – Championship Games
Warlick Family YMCA
Teams are matched in one of four divisions: Middle School, High School, Youth Adult or Masters.
- Middle School – Ages 11-13
- High School- Ages 14-17
- Young Adults- Ages 18-29
- Masters Level- Ages 30+
One registration per team, max 4 players per team.
- $50 Member Teams
- $65 Participant Teams
- All teams must register by October 20th to get shirts.
- All divisions are coed but there is no requirement to field a coed team.
- All games play first to 12 points or 15 minute running clock
- Baskets are worth 1 point each, 3 pointers are worth 2 points
- All games are half court
- All games will have 1 ref per court
- No players can be added once game play starts.
- Each team gets 1 minute 30 second time out. clock will not stop if called in the first 10 mins but will if called in the last 5 mins.
Contact Taylor Terry with questions at email@example.com today with questions.