Calling All Teens!
This fall the Warlick Family YMCA is kicking off a Saturday social series with monthly events! Each month activities are aimed at getting teens (age 12 – 17) out and active in the community.
- October 26 – Hickory Grove Haunted Trail
- 6 pm dinner
- 7: pm Haunted Trail
- 8 pm Return to the Y
- November 23 – Crowders Mountain Hike
- Morning Hike taking in the beauty of Crowders
- Brown bag lunch at the summit
- December 21 – Holiday Brunch and Service Project
- Join us for a morning brunch followed by a community service project.
- Details are TBA.
Register for one event OR all three! Space is limited to 13 per event. Register today!
Contact Taylor Terry with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org today!