Donors can make their annual gifts online to the YMCA. A donor can make an online gift of any amount and even break larger amount into monthly installments. This latter option is especially good for donors who are considering a large gift or increasing their giving level.
- For example, a donor may make a one time gift of $50. Another may make a gift of $500 and choose to either pay in full or break it down into monthly draft of $41.67 over 12 months.
- Donors will see several options for drafting their gift.
All campaigners will have a personal online giving link they can share with donors. If you have not received your giving link please reach out to your campaign staff liaison.
Online Giving Instructions for Donors
- Visit www.gastonymca.org/giving
- Click the blue button that reads CLICK HERE TO DONATE
- Donors can either Fill out the form on this screen or log into their YMCA online account by pressing Sign In
- Donors will select a YMCA Campaign for their gift to benefit or Apply to Greatest Need
- Donors are given the option to be affiliated with a specific campaigner.
- After completing the required fields and entering payment information, the donor will receive an automatic email with a receipt.
Online Giving Using Your Personal Link
- When you use your personal online giving link the Y Campaign and campaigner is pre-selected to make it easier for your donor and you receive credit for the ask
Online Giving Using CrowdRise
- Pledge 2 Plunge uses an online platform called CrowdRise at GoFundMe site.
- Click here to view
- This site does not allow pledges, only gifts paid in full. Links can easily be shared via social, email, text, etc
Online Giving through the Community Foundation Run
- The YMCA participates in the annual Community Foundation Run and Match Fund.
- If your donor wants to give through the Run they must do so directly using this link:
- Run Website – http://www.cfgaston.org/Learn/CommunityFoundationRun.aspx
- The Run does not accept pledges, just payments in full.
- All gifts must be made by Monday, April 13, 2020 to be eligible for the Match.