While keeping children safe in a nurturing, caring environment, Parents’ Morning Out provides young children opportunities for development, social experiences, and learning through play. During each child’s stay Y staff members provide learning experiences in a fun environment.
Our goal is to support the role of the family in furthering each child’s individual growth. Our program is designed to meet the needs of the children, providing them with a routine and exciting, fun activities, which foster each child’s individual development. Opportunities for family involvement and events are highlighted throughout the year. Family interaction and class visits are welcomed and encouraged.
Enjoy a good work out, run errands, go to a doctor’s appointment or just relax while your children play, explore and learn with experienced, caring Y staff.
Ages 2-5 years
Thursday Special Physical Activity
Ages 3-5 years | Weekly Open Swim
Ages 2 years | Toddler Yoga
- Monthly Sessions begin January 2020
- Monday, Wednesday & Thursday
- 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Cost per Month:
- YMCA Member: $175
- Program Participant: $195
What to Expect:
- Small group learning covering topics including alphabet, counting, early science, math, & art
- Focus on social skills, teamwork, problem solving, & creativity
- Snacks provided daily
- Weekly open swim
What to Bring:
- Clothing for active play – both indoors and out
- Each Thursday – Swim Suit and Towel
Contact Hailey Dodge with questions at email@example.com today!