You and your sweet princess are cordially invited to a magical evening at the Warlick YMCA Daddy Daughter Dance! Enjoy food and fun while dancing the night away! This is an opportunity for fathers or father figures to bring their favorite girls out for a special evening together. Games, heavy hors d’oeuvres, a photo booth, face painting, and of course dancing are sure to make this a memorable evening for all!
Tighten your tie and straighten your tiara for a royally good time dancing the night away!
- Saturday, February 15th at 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm
- Warlick Family YMCA, 2221 Robinwood Road Gastonia, NC 28054
- Members – $50/couple, $15 additional child
- Program Participants – $75/couple, $25 additional child
- Register today online or at the YMCA front desk!
How do I register online for the this event?
- Registration Instructions – Click here
- Click here to register for the event via your YMCA account
- Click on Daddy Daughter Dance
- Once there, check the box and click the green button on the right to register
- To complete registration you will need to log in to your account or create one if you are not currently in our registration system.
- The box on the left is used to log in with your email and password if you already have an account online.
- The middle box is for those who have participated at our Y in the past but have not registered online and need a password.
- The box on the right is for those new to our registration system.
- For those new to our registration system – Online registration requires you to sign up in our database. Please choose any branch and then “participant” as your membership type if you do not wish to join our Y.
Contact Ashley Grice with questions at email@example.com or 704.830.9622 today!