SPRING TIME IS SOCCER TIME!
Sports at the Y help children feel healthy, confident, and connected. Being a part of a team develops skills on and off the field – children learn the importance of practice and hard work, and that it isn’t all about winning or losing.
Youth Soccer at the YMCA focuses on age-appropriate progression, increased touches, and building confidence in a small team setting. Leagues will be offered at Cherryville, Pharr (McAdenville), and Warlick (Gastonia).
- Registration January 1 through February 28
- Ages: 3 -12 years in age divisions
- Session Days & Times:
- Weekly practice starts the week of March 9
- Games begin March 27
- Register at the branch or for convenient online registration Click here
- Late registration fee applied if space is available
Volunteer coached needed for every team in every age group! Use your talents to encourage, guide and train young athletes at the Y. We rely on volunteers to coach sports leagues throughout the year – including soccer, t-ball, basketball, and more!
- Cherryville Family YMCA – 704.445.9622
- Pharr Family YMCA – 704.824.1131
- Warlick Family YMCA – 704.830.9622