We can’t wait to see you as we take our first step towards reopening!
Please be assured that your safety is our number one priority. We have put careful thought and planning into our reopening. We have followed guidance from the CDC, local health agencies and public officials to update our policies, practices and procedures to ensure the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene and make appropriate accommodations for social distancing so that every person who walks through our doors or participates in an outdoor class can stay safe and protected while getting back to what matters most: your health, your family and friends, and your community.
Here is what you can expect when you visit the Y:
- Only the indoor pool is available in Phase 2 to active YMCA Members
- Outdoor fitness and group exercise classes will be available but limited to 25 participants to active YMCA Members
- All active members will read a health questionnaire at every visit and sign a waiver at/prior to their first visit before entering the facility and will self-scan.
- An adult will need to accompany minors (ages 12 – 17) to sign waiver on first visit.
- Members are encouraged to wear masks/PPE, but are not required
- To ensure proper social distancing, our YMCAs will have a limited capacity in their facilities. At times we reach full capacity you will be asked to wait in a designated area until space is available.
- Active members will be asked to check in upon arrival and check out as they leave the facility.
- Only Members 12 years and older are allowed during Phase 2.
- Pools will close 30 minutes prior to the facility.
Nationwide Membership Update
Our national office has temporarily suspended our Nationwide Membership plan for the safety of members across the country.
TO BETTER SERVE YOU!
To better serve you the YMCA has increased staff available to answer questions, assist with online registration, clean equipment, and more! We have also created some online forms to quickly answer any questions or concerns:
- Click here with a question or concern. A member of the Y staff will reach out to help!
- Click here to place your Membership on hold for June.