Outdoor Fitness now available at Cherryville, Stowe and Warlick!
We each have an important role in helping to ensure the health and safety of our Y community! To facilitate social distancing between people in our exercise spaces and ensure the highest standards for cleanliness, we have made the following changes. Please take a moment to review our new information then scroll down for Y specific information.
- To promote social distancing class sizes will be monitored and members are asked to reserve a space in class prior to visiting the YMCA. Click here to view the reservation system.
- Class registration opens 2 days prior to each class and closes 15 minutes before a class begins.
- Click here for written instructions on how to register for an account then reserve a space in a class
- Outdoor classes will have a maximum capacity of 25, including the instructor
- Virtual classes will be available during the week for members to participate in. Click here to request access to a Member Only Facebook Group.
- Instructors and members will clean before and after each group exercise class
- Members will be required to bring some equipment such as a yoga mat or blocks to reduce touch on shared equipment. Please consider bring your hand weights if you are able.
- The Y will provide some equipment including BodyPump bars and steps as well as cycle bikes.
Cherryville Family YMCA:
- All members will scan their cards at the YMCA Front Door and collect class equipment prior to walking down to the park.
- Location – Main St. Mini Park
Pharr Family YMCA:
Stowe Family YMCA:
- All members will scan their cards at the YMCA Front Door and staff will direct them to their class location.
- Class locations include – outdoor basketball court, athletic field, and balcony
Warlick Family YMCA:
- All members will scan their cards at the YMCA front door and staff will direct them to their class location.
- Locations include – Boathouse/Matthews Chapel, back patio, outside the MX4 room.