HAVE FUN TOGETHER!
There’s no better place to burn off some energy than in a Y gymnasium! The Y is excited to offer space for members to laugh and play together as a family while developing a healthy lifestyle.
We each have an important role in helping to ensure the health and safety of our Y community! To ensure the health and safety of our members and maintain the highest standards for cleanliness, we have updated programs and policies. Please take a moment to review our new information.
Family Open Gym/Basketball:
- To promote social distancing gym usage will be monitored and members are asked to reserve a space in the gym prior to visiting the YMCA.
- Family Basketball will have a maximum capacity of 4 households, each family receiving a quadrant of the gym.
- The maximum capacity per household is 6 people per reservation
- Family basketball is for Members Only
What activities are available?
- Bring your own ball for a family shoot around, around the world, HORSE or Knockout
- Camp games like Tag, Swim Fishie Swim, crab soccer
- Family fitness actives
What activities are not available?
- No pickup basketball games
- No contact activities
- No half-court or full-court play