FUN for the Whole Family!
Splish and splash into fun with family swim time at the YMCA pool!
Swimming and other aquatics activities are excellent ways to get the physical activity needed for a healthy life. Following guidance from the CDC and local agencies, we are excited to welcome our Y families to special family swim time with updated pool policies to ensure everyone’s health and safety.
Family Swim + COVID-19
Here’s what you can expect when you come to the pool:
- To promote social distancing members are asked to reserve a space for your family prior to visiting the YMCA.
- Family spaces are limited to people from same household.
- Stowe – 6 people per reservation
- Warlick – 4 people per reservation
- All Family Members must be active YMCA Members.
- No toys allowed. Please bring your own goggles.
- Each family will be assigned a designated area in the pool and on deck for their family/household to swim.
- All participants are asked to wear their swimsuit to the pool.
- Family Swim is only available during time slots for Family Swim – Not lap swimming or Aqua Fitness time slots.
- Participants will step on a sanitizing mat and/or dunk shoes in sanitizing solution upon entering pool.
- Swim prep stations will be spaced out to ensure social distancing for each family.
- Upon exit, participants will place any used shared equipment in the “to be cleaned” area.
- Participants will not be allowed to use lockers.