We are ready to welcome your gymnast back to practice! We have taken the steps to ensure gymnasts and staff are able to maintain a safe and healthy environment while performing gymnastics.
What can you expect when you return to class?
- Smaller Class sizes (10 or less)
- Hand sanitizer stations available before and after use
- Masks will be worn by coaches
- All participants age 5 + will wear masks while in the facility
- 15 minutes between classes for mats to be cleaned
The Pharr Family YMCA is excited to offer gymnastics classes for ages 3– 11. Our gymnastics classes are designed to enhance fine and gross motor skills and cultivate imagination, creativity and social development in a caring environment. Students will grow and develop as they learn the fundamental vocabulary and skills associated with gymnastics. Registration is continuous
- Non-refundable registration fee $20.00 per student
- Y Members – $50.00/month
- Program Participants – $75.00/month
Gymnastics Classes Ages
- Kinder Gymnastics – Ages 3 – 4
- Junior Gymnastics – Ages 5 – 7
- Senior Gymnastics – Ages 8-11
- Intermediate/Advanced Gymnastics- Ages 8+
Our Kinder Gymnastics program is for ages 3-4. While these classes introduce children to the sport of gymnastics, our focus is to create a fun environment for children to benefit from the many aspects of the sport such as balance, large and small motor skills, and coordination. Please note: due to COVID-19, some levels and skills taught will be temporarily modified to allow for physical distancing and reduced equipment use.
School Age Recreational Gymnastics
Our recreational gymnastics program has two levels for school age children: Junior and Senior. In that order, each level increases in difficulty; classes are also separated by age. The recreational program offers the opportunity to learn gymnastics skills while having fun! Our classes allow children to learn how to do somersaults, flips, handstands, and other skills that can be incorporated in the world of dance! Please note: due to COVID-19, some levels and skills taught will be temporarily modified to allow for physical distancing and reduced equipment use.
Contact Branden with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (704) 824-1131.