DID YOU MISS THE DEAL?
OFFER EXTENDED THROUGH JANUARY 31, 2022
What are you waiting for?
Click the membership you want and then follow these steps:
Step 1. Create a new account in our system
Step 2. Follow the prompts of selecting your membership, signing your waiver, and completing your payment setup.
Step 3. Visit the branch at your convenience, have your photo taken, and get your membership card
Limited Time Offer – ENDS JANUARY 31!
Non-members can join the Y with No Joining Fee and $29 a month for individuals or $49 a month for households. This special rate remains in place for two months.
- $29 for an individual for the first 2 months of membership*
- $49 for a Household for the first 2 months of membership.*
- No joining fee
- No contracts
- Access to YMCA’s across the nation
- Must meet eligibility criteria (see below)
*After that time, the membership rate will return to the regular monthly rate. Valid for New Members Only. Cannot be combined with any other promotion, discount, or financial assistance. Check out our Membership Rate Sheet
Offer Fine Print:
- Your draft will occur on the 1st of each month.
- You’ll pay a prorated amount of the partial month you join based on the promotional rate $29 or $49.
- You’ll have two monthly charges the first of each month at the special promotional rate.
- After that, you’ll be billed the regular rate monthly for your membership.
How to Determine Your Regular Membership Rate After the 2-Month Promotion Has Ended
Current membership rates can be calculated here so you can determine your rate after the Get Healthy Here special 2-month rate has expired.
Only non-members are eligible. Members who are active as of October 1, 2021 are not eligible. Members are not allowed to cancel and “rejoin” with the offer. Members who are currently on “Hold” are not eligible. Current members will be eligible for a separate special offer. See our Referral Program page for details.
Applicants must be new to the YMCA to be eligible to receive the Get Healthy Here Promotion. To be considered a New Applicant you must meet the following criteria:
- Only non-members (first-time applicants) and those with a previous YMCA membership that has been inactive for 60 days or greater are eligible.
- Members who are active as of October 1, 2021 are not eligible.
- Members are not allowed to cancel and “rejoin” with the offer.
- Members who are currently on “Hold” are not eligible.
Current members will be eligible for a separate special offer. See our Referral Program page for details.