GET YOUR MARKETING MESSAGE IN FRONT OF OUR VALUABLE Y COMMUNITY AUDIENCE
The Y is seeking community-oriented, private sector partners like you, who are searching for creative marketing outlets to reach their audiences, build brand alliances, and support their community. As a growing and impactful non-profit community institution in Gaston County, we believe there is a great opportunity to explore potential marketing partnerships and collaborations through our programs. These programs get your marketing message in front of our valuable audience and include:
- Building Naming Rights – Naming rights can range from naming an entire YMCA Branch, a center, or a room.
- Banners and Signage – Branding banners and signage displayed at various locations in and around Y facilities.
- Program Sponsorship – Naming rights for a wide range of programs.
- Branded Promotional Items – Co-branded apparel and promotional items for members, program participants, and events.
- Event Sponsorship – Title, Presenting & Component Sponsorship for YMCA-wide or branch-specific events.
- YMCA Media Advertising – Presence on our digital or printed media.
- Demonstrations, Sampling & Distribution – Fitness and nutrition-related opportunities within our branches.
- Cause Marketing Initiatives – Partnerships with the YMCA within the same mission scope.
Our portfolio of marketing products will reach the (INSERT NUMBER) families who visit one of our 4 Gaston County-based Y’s. And with programming that ranges from pre-school child care to Silver Sneakers for seniors, the Y reaches a diverse and committed audience with strong brand affiliation.
The Y would like to share that audience with like-minded businesses, such as yours, who want to make a positive impact on our community.
Please fill out the form below to contact us to set up a preliminary meeting.
You can also download the flyers on below to see a sneak preview of our menu of options that can be used at a branch-specific level or as a market-wide effort.
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES PACKETS
SPONSORSHIP INTEREST FORM