Little Explorers Camp is designed for campers aged 3 – 4 years olds and is designed for every activity to expand their imaginations and encourage lifelong, positive values. We know that this is a time of exciting discovery.
- All Campers must be potty trained.
- Label everything – Please be sure to put your child’s name on everything from their towel to underpants!
- We adhere to a 1:8 ratio in Little Explorers Camp, this ensures that safety and fun are our two top priorities.
- Little Explorers do not leave campus for weekly field trips. As an alternative, we host special guests from our community to visit and offer an educational experience.
- Please check-in at The Pointe Church’s Main Doors located here.
NEW DIRECT PHONE:
- Little Explorers Direct Line: 980.448.8011 7am-12pm This line is answered by a staff member and is for calls regarding currently enrolled campers ONLY.
OFFERED FOR AGES:
AM Session: 3-4 years & Rising K
AM Session: 7am-12pm
The Pointe Church
6700 Wilkinson Blvd.
Belmont, NC 28012
Every week from June 6-August 26
- Member $99/week
- Non-Member $124/week
- Playerspace processing fee – $10/one time per year**
Participants will need to pack a morning snack and a lunch. All campers will need to bring a re-fillable water bottle.
WHAT TO PACK:
Parents will need to pack a sturdy, refillable water bottle daily.
HOW TO PREP YOUR CHILD:
Sunscreen daily prior to the camp day, and send them in play clothes that can get dirty.
WHERE TO PICK UP/DROP OFF YOUR CHILD:
Click here to take a look at the map for directions on where to pick up and drop off your camper each day.
** The $10 processing fee is only applied one time a year for our afterschool and day camp programs. This one-time fee for the year covers any future registration in afterschool or week of camp for the remainder of that year.
Contact us with any questions you may have. Please give us 48 hours to reply.