Membership at the Stowe branch also provides unlimited access to all Gaston County Family YMCA locations!
In this three-session program, your coach is committed to giving you the support, knowledge and encouragement you need to motivate and inspire a healthy lifestyle so you can feel and see results.
Stop by the Welcome Center to sign up for a coaching appointment that fits your schedule! You will spend 30 minutes a week with your wellness coach to design a program based on your personal wellness goals.
Coaching Connection is a free program that is included with your monthly membership!
- Group Exercise – Over 50 classes! (see schedule)
- Fitness Center, including cardio, weight training and free weight equipment
- Indoor heated Junior Olympic size pool
- Water aerobics – over 15 classes per week (see schedule)
- Men’s and Women’s Steam & Sauna
- Steam Room
- Male and female locker room facilities with individual showers
Programs included with membership
- Wellness appointments and assessments
- Group Exercise Classes
- Water aerobics
- Child Watch
- Family Nights
Y Programs with reduced rates with membership
The YMCA is a membership organization open to all people. Through our Annual Giving Campaign, the YMCA provides financial assistance for Y Members based on the needs of the applicant and the availability of funds. Individuals needing financial assistance may apply at the Member Services desk.
Download a Financial Assistance form
Guests are welcome to use any Gaston County Family YMCA.
- Guests accompanied by a Y Member will be charged $10/person per visit.
- Guests not accompanied by a Y Member will be charged $20/person per visit.
All guests must complete and sign the Guest Waiver form and show a picture ID. A responsible adult, parent or guardian must sign in guests under the age of 18 and be present in the facility. Some restrictions on guests accessing facility or certain spaces due to heavy usage or seasonal programming may apply. Guests do not have access to childwatch services.
Please check with the facility before you arrive to see if any restrictions are in place.
Corporate Membership – Encourage Your Employees To Be Active
Healthy, happy people are good employees. The Y is excited to offer corporate membership options.
An estimated 25-30% of companies’ medical costs/year were spent on employees with excess, often preventable, health risk. Other benefits that companies see include:
- Increased morale
- Productivity and retention
- Decreased absenteeism
- Reduced health care costs
For more information, please contact Susan Mosk at email@example.com.