Being a member of the YMCA is like becoming an active member in a community that shares your interests. A non-profit association, the Y is an active part in the Gaston County community delivering hope and support to thousands.
Membership at the Warlick branch also provides unlimited access to all Gaston County Family YMCA branches as well as all YMCAs across the country with our Nationwide Membership Program.
Membership Questions? Call 704-830-9622
Please note some changes of policy and protocols have been adapted due to COVID-19 based on CDC guidelines and state and local directives. Please see current updates – click here.
- Group Fitness – check out the schedule
- Indoor walking/jogging track
- Fitness Center, including cardio, weight training and free weight equipment
- Indoor heated pools
- Water aerobics – check out the schedule
- Sauna and Steam Room
- Male and female locker room facilities with individual showers
Programs free with membership
- Wellness appointments and assessments
- Youth Appointments – (There is no charge thanks to the Pepsico Foundation)
- Group Fitness Classes
Y Programs with reduced rates with membership
The YMCA is a membership organization open to all people. Through our annual Annual Giving Campaign, the YMCA provides financial assistance for Y Members based on the needs of the applicant and the availability of funds. Individuals needing financial assistance may apply at the Member Services desk.
Download a Financial Assistance form
Corporate Membership – Encourage Your Employees To Be Active
Healthy, happy people are good employees. The Y is excited to offer corporate membership options.
An estimated 25-30% of companies’ medical costs/year were spent on employees with excess, often preventable, health risk. Other benefits that companies see include:
- Increased morale
- Productivity and retention
- Decreased absenteeism
- Reduced health care costs