Being a member of the YMCA is like becoming an active member in a community that shares your interests. A non-profit association, the Y is an active part in the Gaston County community delivering hope and support to thousands.
Membership at the Warlick branch also provides unlimited access to all Gaston County Family YMCA branches as well as all YMCAs across the country with our Nationwide Membership Program.
Membership Questions? Call 704-830-9622 or email Taffy Allen.
- Group Fitness – Over 130 classes! (see schedule)
- Indoor walking/jogging track
- Fitness Center, including cardio, weight training and free weight equipment
- Indoor heated pools
- Water aerobics – over 15 classes per week (see schedule)
- Steam Room
- Male and female locker room facilities with individual showers
Programs free with membership
- Wellness appointments and assessments
- Youth Appointments – (There is no charge thanks to the Pepsico Foundation)
- Group Fitness Classes
Y Programs with reduced rates with membership
The YMCA is a membership organization open to all people. Through our annual Annual Giving Campaign, the YMCA provides financial assistance for Y Members based on the needs of the applicant and the availability of funds. Individuals needing financial assistance may apply at the Member Services desk.
Download a Financial Assistance form
Guests are welcome to use any Gaston County Family YMCA.
- Guests accompanied by a Y Member will be charged $10/person per visit.
- Guests not accompanied by a Y Member will be charged $20/person per visit.
All guests must complete and sign the Guest Waiver form and show a picture ID. A responsible adult, parent or guardian must sign in guests under the age of 18 and be present in the facility. Some restrictions on guests accessing facility or certain spaces due to heavy usage or seasonal programming may apply. Guests do not have access to childwatch services.
Please check with the facility before you arrive to see if any restrictions are in place.
Corporate Membership – Encourage Your Employees To Be Active
Healthy, happy people are good employees. The Y is excited to offer corporate membership options.
An estimated 25-30% of companies’ medical costs/year were spent on employees with excess, often preventable, health risk. Other benefits that companies see include:
- Increased morale
- Productivity and retention
- Decreased absenteeism
- Reduced health care costs
For more information, please contact Susan Mosk at email@example.com.