Being a member of the YMCA is like becoming an active member in a community that shares your interests. A non-profit association, the Y is an active part in the Gaston County community delivering hope and support to thousands.
Membership at the Warlick Family YMCA also provides unlimited access to all Gaston County Family YMCAs.
- Group Fitness – 4 Studios (see schedule)
- Indoor walking/jogging track
- Fitness Center, including cardio, weight training and free weight equipment
- 2 – Indoor heated pools
- Water aerobics – (see schedule)
- Sauna & Steam Room
- Steam Room
- Adult and Family locker rooms available
Programs free with membership
- Wellness appointments and assessments
- Youth Appointments
- Group Fitness Classes – Land and Water
Y Programs with reduced rates with membership
The YMCA is a membership organization open to all people. Through our annual Annual Giving Campaign, the YMCA provides financial assistance for Y Memberes based on the needs of the applicant and the availability of funds. Individuals needing financial assistance may apply at the Member Services desk.
Download a Financial Assistance form
Encourage Your Employees To Be Active
If you work for a company that is a Business Partner of the Gaston Family YMCA, you may qualify for benefits ranging from 50% off the joiners fee to significant discounts for programs and other benefits. To find out how your company can become a Business Partner, contact Susan Blanton at firstname.lastname@example.org.