Training to transform your mindset and achieve your goals!
This VIRTUAL course will help you develop the skills and knowledge to feel successful, confident, and supported as you acquire a healthy mind and body. This 6 week program focuses on building psychological skills necessary for establishing and sustaining a healthy lifestyle into the future.
Wednesday 8:00am-1:00pm, and Friday 8:00am-1:00pm
YMCA Member | $189.00
MENTAL PERFORMANCE TRAINING FAQS
1. What is mental performance training?
Working with a mental performance consultant that will use theory to teach mental skills that have the ability to enhance performance from a psychological standpoint in your chosen activity.
2. Why work with a mental performance consultant?
Individualized training provides mental skills which can increase self-confidence, motivation, and self-awareness. Accountability and support are another benefit of working one-on-one with a mental performance consultant.
3. What are the long-term benefits of working with a mental performance consultant?
Self-awareness and self-regulation are the biggest benefit that will follow you into the future. Self-awareness will allow you to recognize when you are needing to apply the skills you learned to help build your confidence or increase your motivation. Ultimately, your mindset will shift towards a healthier well-being.
4. What can I learn from a mental performance consultant that I can’t learn online?
You can learn the skills online, but your mental performance consultant will help you apply what you learn in sessions to your daily life. Through accountability the mental performance consultant will monitor and track your progress until each skill becomes automatic. In the case a skill might not be working your consultant can refine the application of that skill.
You will benefit from mental performance training if:
– You have a hard time dealing with high-stress?
– My exercise intentions do not match my actions.
– I have difficulty beginning and continuing in an exercise program.
– I want to improve my exercise experience.
The benefits of mental performance training are found within these questions…
– How can I better manage stress in my life?
– How can I change my mindset to reach my goals?
– How can I get my intentions to match my actions?
– How can I improve my exercise experience?