OUT OF SCHOOL DAYS
The Gaston County Family YMCA is pleased to offer child care option for school-aged children while Gaston County Schools are out. Please take a moment to review the dates available.
HOW TO REGISTER
|Mt. Zion Baptist – 112 Mt Zion Church Rd, Cherryville 28021|
|Pharr Family YMCA – 208 Main St, McAdenville 28101|
|Stowe Family YMCA – 196 YMCA Dr, Belmont 28012|
|Warlick Family YMCA – 2221 Robinwood Rd, Gastonia 28054|
- The dates available are:
- December 22nd, December, 23rd, December 27th, December 28th, December 29th, December 30th
- January 3rd, January 4th, January 5th, January 6th, January 7th, January 17th
- February 21st
- April 18th, April 19th, April 20th, April 21st, April 22nd
- June 2nd, June 3rd
- Available to grades K (5 years) through Middle School
- 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Each child needs to bring 2 snacks, lunch, and a water bottle
- Registration is available at this time. Daily activity details available closer to each date.
YMCA Members | $37 daily rate per child
Program Participants | $57 daily rate per child
In alignment with the Gaston County School Calendar the following days are full days programs and require a separate registration and fee structure from traditional afterschool.