Kids can be silly while safely enjoying an evening at the YMCA with our monthly themed Parents Night Out! Following guidance from the CDC and local agencies, we’ve modified our policies and youth programs to ensure everyone’s health and safety. Parents Night Out will take place monthly rotating between Warlick, Stowe, and Pharr YMCAs. Registrations close the Wednesday before the event.
5 years – 13 years
YMCA Members $20
Program Participants $40
6:00 – 10:00 pm
STOWE YMCA DATES AND THEMES
This month we will learn about Dinosaurs, have a Germ STEM, and make a Solar System Craft! Hosted by Stowe Family YMCA.
We will be breaking up into groups to try out multiple sports including Yoga, Basketball, Ultimate Frisbee, and Capture the Flag! Dinner will be provided! Hosted by Stowe Family YMCA.
This PNO is all about the Arts; join us while we explore music, dance, and painting. Hosted by Stowe Family YMCA.
Let’s CELEBRATE the end of the school year and the beginning of Summer! We will be swimming, playing team-building games and having a nice cold treat of Popsicles! **Bathing Suit needed** Hosted by Stowe Family YMCA.
WARLICK YMCA DATES AND THEMES
Learn about snow, have a snowball fight, and sip hot cocoa together while parents enjoy an evening to themselves!
Learn about the history of Valentine’s Day, make a valentine, and play games together while parents enjoy an evening to themselves!
Enjoy fun spring activities such as planting flowers, outdoor games, and stargazing while parents enjoy an evening to themselves!
Join us for fun Easter games and activities while parents enjoy an evening to themselves!
Create a summer-themed craft, play fun field games, and have a picnic while parents enjoy an evening to themselves!
Parents Night Out + COVID-19
- To promote social distancing, capacity and ratios have been modified.
- Participants and staff will have their temperature checked prior to entry into the program. Anyone with a temperature over 100.4 will be unable to attend the program.
- Masks are required for everyone in attendance, staff and participants can take their mask off while doing activities outside.
- Strict sanitization and cleaning protocols have been implemented; staff will be required to sanitize and clean any used material immediately after use.
- Each participant is asked to utilize hand sanitizer upon entry.
- Any changes due to the evolving nature of the COVID-19 pandemic will be communicated quickly.
Contact Hailey Hudson at email@example.com