We are thrilled to announce that Parents Night Out is BACK!
Kids can be silly while safely enjoying an evening at the YMCA with our monthly themed Parents Night Out! Following guidance from the CDC and local agencies, we’ve modified our policies and youth programs to ensure everyone’s health and safety. Parents Night Out will take place monthly rotating between Warlick, Stowe, and Pharr YMCAs.
5 years – 13 years
YMCA Members $16
Program Participants $33
6:00 – 10:00 pm
Saturday, July 24th: “Splash Bash” – Join us as we SPLASH into the pool at the Stowe Family YMCA! Ocean crafts and games such as “Swim, Fishy, Swim” will keep our kids active and creative at this Parents Night Out! We will also be having a nice cold treat of Popsicles after a pizza dinner! **Bathing Suit needed**
Saturday, August 28th: “Arts Party” Children will tap into their inner Picasso as they put their creativity to work through visual, graphic, performing, and fine art activities at the Warlick Family YMCA. **Dinner Provided** –
Saturday, Sept 18th: “All Star Athletes” This month we will be focusing on “All Star Athletes” at the Pharr Family YMCA! We will be breaking up into groups to try out multiple sports including Yoga, Basketball, Ultimate Frisbee, and Capture the Flag! Dinner will include pizza and fresh fruit! –
Saturday, Oct 16th: “Monster Mash” Join us for a costume party at the Stowe Family YMCA! We will be watching a Halloween movie and enjoying some sweet treats and popcorn! *Dinner Provided*
Saturday, Nov 20th: “Fall Festival” We will enjoy a night on the playground followed by Festival games and a hay ride at the Warlick Family YMCA! *Dinner Provided* –
Saturday, Dec 18th: “Grinchmas” We will be having a Grinch filled night at the Pharr Family YMCA! A snowball fight and a drive through the Christmas lights will get us into the spirit! *Dinner Provided*
Parents Night Out + COVID-19
- To promote social distancing, capacity and ratios have been modified.
- Participants and staff will have their temperature checked prior to entry into the program. Anyone with a temperature over 100.4 will be unable to attend the program.
- Masks are required for everyone in attendance, staff and participants can take their mask off while doing activities outside.
- Strict sanitization and cleaning protocols have been implemented; staff will be required to sanitize and clean any used material immediately after use.
- Each participant is asked to utilize hand sanitizer upon entry.
- Any changes due to the evolving nature of the COVID-19 pandemic will be communicated quickly.
Contact Hailey Hudson at email@example.com