We are thrilled to announce that Parents Night Out is BACK!
Kids can be silly while safely enjoying an evening at the YMCA with our monthly themed Parents Night Out! Following guidance from the CDC and local agencies, we’ve modified our policies and youth programs to ensure everyone’s health and safety. Parents Night Out will take place monthly rotating between Warlick, Stowe, and Pharr YMCAs.
5 years – 13 years
YMCA Members $16
Program Participants $33
6:00 – 10:00 pm
MONTHLY DATES AND THEMES
“Fall Festival” We will enjoy a night on the playground followed by Festival games and a hayride at the Warlick Family YMCA! *Dinner Provided*
Parents Night Out + COVID-19
- To promote social distancing, capacity and ratios have been modified.
- Participants and staff will have their temperature checked prior to entry into the program. Anyone with a temperature over 100.4 will be unable to attend the program.
- Masks are required for everyone in attendance, staff and participants can take their mask off while doing activities outside.
- Strict sanitization and cleaning protocols have been implemented; staff will be required to sanitize and clean any used material immediately after use.
- Each participant is asked to utilize hand sanitizer upon entry.
- Any changes due to the evolving nature of the COVID-19 pandemic will be communicated quickly.
Contact Hailey Hudson at email@example.com